Alpha 0.2.8 Change Log:
- Slightly improved readability of market booths
- Water troughs now require water to fill them.
- Updated water trough and hitbox to be bigger
- Woolies and Cows now require water troughs to generate their resources.
- After some time they become thirsty and require water to drink.
- If they drink water their resources refill.
- Rancher Robots now refill water troughs if there is water available.
- A new tutorial mission added about animals and them needing water.
- It has you create a woolie BEFORE you have to build beds.
- I did this because it made sense to have a cloth income before you build a bed.
- If you already passed the build bed missions you won't get this one. (see 'solution' below)
- Added a 'menu'
- One button starts the game the other one deletes mission data.
- The delete data allows you to replay the missions without losing base progress.
- It was a hidden menu I used for testing. I exposed it so you can 'replay' the missions for bug testing.
- Re-enabled Llama breeding.
NEXT UPDATE: I will work on a bull for both the cows so they can breed. This will allow a source of leather.