Do you remember agar.io? I wanted to make something similar but faster and a bit more complicated...
So, I'm happy to introduce Web Planes - a browser multiplayer game about air combat.
- Flight physics - you save your kinetic energy, you can stall, you loose controls at altitude. Some realistic maneuvers are possible(f. e. cobra).
- Three types of missiles:
- Infrared homing missiles - which uses realistic thermal radiation, so their guidance depends on flares, how hot they are, your engine state(on/off), relative engine position, clouds.
- Radar homing missiles - long range missiles, but you must keep target in your radar cone.
- High-explosive rockets - just rockets without any type of guidance.
- Visibility - you can hide in clouds and avoid missiles. The enemy will not see you if you have clouds between.
- You can choose your loadout and choose what types of missiles(you can combine different) you will have before start.