Over the last year the word has been spreading about Aiming.pro. Recently surpassing 100k registered players and 1 million games played - it’s a player favourite.
Aiming.pro is an aim training resource for first person shooters with a focus on skills development and data.
Aiming.pro has tonnes of features to aid in efficient skill development:
- 4 skill assessments resulting in a total skill rating
- 50+ training drills to develop specific skills such as flick aim, arm aim, wrist aim and tracking
- Industry leading post game analysis, data and charts
- Full training and performance history
- Game environment matching
These features are being supplemented with an exciting new game experience - Analysis Mode. Every shot results in on screen feedback on mouse path, time and speed which allows players to truly understand what is happening each time they take a shot.
*Some metrics only available on Aiming.pro+
All of the above is offered for free. It’s a comprehensive set of features to suit the needs of the vast majority of players. There is a group of elite players who need more - Aiming.pro+.
This is an advanced set of features including:
- Custom Game Modes - create games to exactly suit training needs
- Six New Performance Metrics - gain insight about movement path efficiency and mouse speed
- Extra Charts - Visualise under / over shoot performance and assess shot performance changes throughout a training drill
- Custom Data Manipulation - delve into performance statistics to find hidden areas of improvement
This extra insight and training customisation will allow high level players to find small niches to improve, unlocking a little extra performance which could be the difference between winning and losing.
This is a paid for service which comes with a few extra perks such as Ad-free site experience.
As eSport popularity continues to rise so does player desire to perform at the highest level. Aiming.pro will continue to develop and improve features, always with a focus on skills development and data, to allow players to reach their maximum potential.
If you’d like more information we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com
Dan & Andy - Aiming.pro Founders