The Absolute Territory Alpha Demo has received a couple of updates fixing some minor issues with; the Mission Editor, firing missiles from the Drosphila, misc. fixes, and some new additions.
This brings the Absolute Territory Alpha up to version 4.2. Unless anything else crops up that hinders or breaks gameplay this is expected to be the last Alpha release.
- Fixed - Missile Launchers not being fitted correctly.
- Fixed - Dart DF Launcher now fires Dart DF's instead of Spiculum's.
- Fixed - Can now hear Dropshila and Vomtitoria engine pitch changes.
- Added - Missile Decoy has a shiny new look
- Fixed - Mission Editor: Default overrides for weapons not loading correctly.
- Fixed - Mission Editor: Default override not loading when a mission is loaded.
- Fixed - Firing Spiculum missile from Drosphila no longer detonates immediately.
- Fixed - Pulse Weapons not firing.
- Fixed - Pulse Weapons not tracking current target.
- Fixed - Drosphila Wings are now symmetric on both sides.
- Added - Player heard Interface sounds for Dropshila and Vomtitoria.
- Added - engine effects to Dropshila and Vomtitoria.
- Public Release