Revelade Revolution is an open-source First Person Shooter (FPS). The game features fast-paced gameplay in both multiplayer and single player modes. Players are faced against swarms of zombies who have recently over taken the city and are slowly spreading across the world. Join up with other survivors as you battle not only zombies but other survivors looking to take the little resources you have.
Multiplayer Game Modes:
- Survival mode – Take on endless waves of zombies, each wave growing harder and harder as time goes on. Use your gut points to buy weapon upgrades as well as call in for much-needed support. How long can you last a zombie attack?
- Free for all – Take the fight to all our survivors in the city and let them know who truly runs the city in an all out assault on all both living and the dead.
- Capture the flag – Work with fellow survivors to capture the enemy’s flag.
- Infection – Ever wonder what happens to those who get bit? Play infection for your chance to become a zombie and terrorize your friends.
- Assault – Work with fellow survivors to take control of a rival clans safe house, watch out they will be coming for yours as well.
Campaign (coming soon): A level-based campaign with a storyline. Play the campaign to fight bad guys and save the world, learn the story behind Revelade and the origin of zombies and survivors, and decide yourself the outcome of the game - who will win - the good guys, or the bad guys? Play alone or with a friend in coop mode.
Quake style game play – For those that like fast game play Revelade Revolution offers it, non stop action with something always around the corner there is never a dual moment.
Quake vision – When something explodes on or near you the camera shakes, vision gets blurry for a few seconds adding realism to game play.
Primary and secondary weapons – All weapons in-game (except for chainsaw) have a primary and secondary weapon attack mode making game play that much more interesting.
Low latency - You can even play the game, lag-free, on a 56K dial-up connection!
Low system reauirements - Can run at up to 150 fps on the average computer with medium settings.
- Chainsaw – Flesh-penetrating chainsaw
- Slugshot – Buck shot AND grenade launcher
- Machine Gun – Rapid, low-damage yellow bullets AND slow, high-damage red bullets
- Rocket Launcher – Direct fire rounds AND guided missiles
- Sniper Rifle – Long range shots AND infrared vision (coming soon)
- Flame Jet – Blast fire which does damage over time AND a jetpack
- Crossbow - Fast arrow shots AND rapid, slow arrow shots
- Grenadier – Impact grenades AND landmines
- Healer – Close-range healer AND close-range hurter (?)
- Pistol – Single shot AND 3 shot burst
Classes – Revelade Revolution also offers different player classes. Each class offers their own weapons as well as health, armor and speed buffs:
- Offensive – Weapons: Slugshot, Machine Gun, Flame Jet, Grenadier. Health: 100, Armor: 50, Max speed: 100
- Defensive – Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Grenadier, Pistol. Health: 120, Armor: 60, Max speed: 95.
- Heavy – Weapons: Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, Flame Jet, Pistol. Health: 140, Armor: 70, Max speed: 85.
- Stealth – Weapons: Slugshot, Machine Gun, Crossbow, Grenadier. Health: 80, Armor: 40, Max speed: 115.
- Engineer – Weapons: Slugshot, Crossbow, Healer, Pistol. Health: 100, Armor: 50, Max speed: 100.
Zombies: 15 different zombie types including a biker zombie, a rat, and a zombie boss. You might notice a rat spawning from a dying zombie sometime.