Hi everyone! I'm really happy to announce that A Glider's Journey Just launched on Steam!
Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words/comments/suggestion and also a big thanks to indieDB for hosting what was a weird unfinished project in the beginning and became a fully fledged game now :)
Here's a short description of the full game in case you're interested :)
A Glider's journey is a game about exploring a relaxing, colorful low poly world; while still challenging your piloting skills till the very end of each level.
The very simple controls (one joystick, no throttle no rudder) makes it very easy to pickup, but hard to master, thanks to the physics-based flight model.
"HARD-CORE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE"
It offers a realistic flying experience, quite similar to an actual flying wing, where stalls and spins are a definite possibility...
A "Very Easy" mode with simplified physics is also available, if you are rather seeking a more relaxing low-poly world exploration experience.
- 15 levels featuring a variety of unique low poly biomes. (playtime ranging from 40 minutes to 2+ hours depending on your skill set)
- Unique custom made soundtrack for every level style and feel.
- Fully Physics simulated flight model.
- An immersive experience thanks to the removal of all HUDs, completely replaced by subtle visual and audio indicators, such as the wind noise and wing particles for speed, the color of the wings for the progression of the level etc...
- A variety of flight maneuvers, from chandelles to split S'es and spirals.
- Intuitive flight controls
- "Very easy" mode with approximated, simplified physics
A Glider's journey was entirely made by a pair of passion driven indie game developers, so please keep that in mind when you think about buying this game. It's a small and simple game with not that many hours of gameplay. What we wanted to create is a simple but challenging game that could give you the feeling of flying in a different reality.