The team has been hard at work, and we've got some real game-changers here. Download and play the demo, then let us know what you think in the comments!
- Made a number of card balance tweaks & fun improvements (with another batch to come this week).
- Updated multiple card names to make them more flavorful.
- Multiple simultaneous damage packets now display the total damage dealt, not just the most recent.
- "Blitz" mechanics implemented: Units played during the first half of the action phase can attack the turn they're played.
- Lots of minor (and not-so-minor) polish improvements.
- Tutorial voiceover recorded.
- Created masters for all the UI sounds and options.
- VFX demo 4 prepared. Real close on VFX sounds.
- Added a "Pass" button as well as a two stage action bar.
- Made a downloader for loading new splash screens on the fly.
- Added an end-of-round splash screen we can hook up to let players know about things going on with Nova Blitz (with an optional button that can launch a browser for more info).
- Created cards now trigger zone change triggers themselves.
- Units played, and then removed from play, now clear temporary "stunned", "can't attack", and "can't block" conditions.
- Made dragged cards return to the hand when the game ends (instead of staying frozen mid drag)
- Fixed a bunch of bugs related to editing deck names in the deck builder.
- Bursts of 0 damage are now allowed to appear on cards (useful for when dealing with Armored units).
- Cleaned up shield icons on cards when declare combat phase ends.