architect, freelance, opensource maniac, ecofreak, cuisinier, chaotic neutral
I'm using it since a couple of weeks now, all runs fine, much more stable than the old desura client (which refused to exit sometimes). I noticed one game that wouldn't download (Reprisal I think) from the standard "play" window (the download window opened, but stayed there forever with an empty progress bar without beginning the download), but the same game downloaded and installed fine from the menu tools -> list CDs and keys. If I manage to reproduce that behaviour I'll post back. Sorry, I didn't think about looking better when it happened.
Anyway, so much better to have this open source client! The build system is pretty easy to use, I adapted what's inside the build_desura.sh script to make it build in a different directory (I would suggest adding comments in that file, showing possible options, etc... so users can use it as a base to make their tweaks). I also loved having the games placed outside of the desurium application folder.
Kudos to everybody working on this, it's maturing very well