Mojang inspired me to look into the Lightweight Java Game Library.
New things and mechanics
- flowers that can be harvested for manufacturing
- an inventory
- the start of an experience point system (XP)
- the start of a manufacturing system, currently: potions
- a map of how the 62 rooms join; the map is on a wall of room 32
- a small ambient sound in the background, rather than silence
There are currently 62 rooms to explore and there will be more. In the future there will be creatures, a Death Realm, a few more things to harvest, manufacture and mission/tasks to complete.
Games that have influenced my enthusiasm:
- Eternal Lands
I've spent a lot of time in the PlaneShift and Eternal Land universes.
Video of new features: Youtu.be
G+ community: Plus.google.com
An android game:
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.