This member has provided no bio about themself...
It would be awesome to see this kind of mod for Max Payne 3, that game has every kind of flash and double vision distortion effect for almost everything :(
Thx for the answer :)
I've got two ideas, I'm wondering is it possible to include in your mod.
1) Xinput support (makes game playable with xbox one controller) or.... better support for xinput controllers
since according to pcgamingwiki battlefront 2 already supports controllers but not fully
2) Better splitscreen support (technically this feature already exist on PC by a mod and even kinda works - Swbfgamers.com
What I just found out is that the game itself doesn't support resolutions higher than 1920x1200. Other resolutions make the lighting on maps look strange and graphical bugs appears. This cannot be fixed. So no 4K I guess.
Is it possible for this mod to support in game 4K resolution option with proper HUD and FONT scaling?
4 potential ideas to make the definitive Star Wars Battlefront II Remaster in 2019:
1) Xinput support (makes game playable with xbox one controller)
2) Better splitscreen support (technically this feature already exist on PC by a mod and even kinda works - Swbfgamers.com)
3) Support for 4K with in game options, with proper HUD and font scaling (or NEW font and NEW hud - similar to the original but made with 16:9 ratio in mind)
4) Full integration with BF1 maps (Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack), Battlefront Evolved or Improved Sides Mod (whichever is more vanilla friendly looking) and Rezzed Maps by Harrisonfog.
That would be the best of the best - complete, vanilla friendly remaster for this great game, IMHO.
Great job with the mod. It's absolute joy to play Rtcw in 2017 with that kind of graphics.
There's only one thing that really sucks. There's still a lot of original, low quality textures next to the great looking remade/remastered ones. They really stick out in a bad way.
For example bricks on the walls in the castle Moddb.com
IMHO this mod would be the best mod ever if it focused more on the replacing all original, lowest quality textures first and then adding new features.
For now, It might work merging some textures from here Rtcw.pro to get overall better quality. Could you consider including them for your mod?
Second thing...How can I change the muzzle flash when firing to the default one for nostalgia purpose ;) What file in pk3s I have to delete or what command I should use?
I fixed all problems by reinstalling quake III and using Q3 1.32e patch instead of ioquake3.
I'm using latest version of ioquake3 (clean install with quake 3 files from GOG) with your mod and absolutely love it :)
But...there's something wrong when loading and playing certain maps (when I hit ESC to go to menu)
I get these kinds of errors:
hunk_alloc failed on 2882048 (when loading Q3DM4)
hunk_alloc failed on 1378176 (when loading Q3DM6)
some maps play fine, some not play at all.
Using autoexec.cfg with these commands:
I tried adding these:
But nothing has changed, errors are still keeping me from playing certain maps.
What should I do?
Hi Arl., I like what you've done so far and cant wait to play it when its completed... I want to ask you, could you make it compatible with Doom3:Redux? Moddb.com It think it'd be totally awesome.
Hi Clear_strelok :) Your mod looks very promising, but I want to ask about four things.
1) In the end, Are you going to replace "every" low - res texture from vanilla Doom 3 to HD high quality? Is it even possible? I've seen many Doom 3 HD mods but all of them have many missing textures. That was kind of strange to see HD textures next to normal, vanilla low - res textures.
2) What do you plan to do with vanilla models? (enemies, NPC and weapons). For me, this is the most dated element of Doom 3's graphics engine. How will you make them look HD high quality and (at the same time) stay true to the original design ?
3) Can you make your mod compatible with FullShadowsD3? Latest version - 2.3 doom3.gamebanana.com/gamefiles/4221 This mod makes Doom 3 do all lights with full shadows and it's truly awesome and quite impresive. Really looks great and nicely ties to the rest of the game's aesthetic.
4) Can you make your mod compatible with Trent Reznor sound pack?
Happy New Year!
Hi Vgames, when do you plan the release of the new texture pack?
You can find the latest version of texture pack here Dl.dropboxusercontent.com
check this guys, this guy is doing something really cool and needs help Qdhd.tumblr.com :)
It'd be awesome to add Trent Reznor Sound Pack to your modpack - Drive.google.com IMHO, it sounds way better than original and it's packed with the Phrozo effects.
Great idea, we need RTCW on UE4.
Pomysł jest świetny, trzeba tylko znaleźć ludzi którzy ogarniają UE4. Zobaczyć RtcW na tym silniku, to byłaby jedna z najbardziej zajebistych rzeczy na świecie :)
Hey guys :) if you really love Blood and you're waiting for a awesome remake, check this out: Indiedb.com
Hey guys :) if you know UE4, love game Blood (1997) and want to see an awesome remake of it, check this out: Indiedb.com . This guy works on this project alone and he would appreciate your help.
If you really love Blood and you're waiting for a remake, check this out: Indiedb.com :)
great job so far, but you need more colors. More blue blocks, more white rocks, more woody blocks. Make them look more vivid just like the original wolfenstein 3D. The closer you get to that art style, the better your mod will be.
niezłe, ale brakuje tutaj elementu grozy. Na pierwszym screenie wygląda to lepiej, mamy dym ze spalonych zwłok, łancuchy na ścianie a cegły wyglądają na stare, są świetnie, można się domyśleć że to jesteśmy w lochu na zamku. Na drugim screenie wygląda to jak lokacja z x-labs, kompetnie nie pasuje do klimatu.
great :D UE4 rocks
Are you working on the new version of Doom 3 Absolute HD mod? If yes, when it's gonna come out? Happy Easter Day :)
górny jest lepszy, fajnie że robisz te porównania. Jak narazie każdy górny jest lepszy :D
To jak rozumiem jest moment gdy uderza piorun, tak? Na dark jest (jak sama nazwa wskazuje) ciemno jak tylko się da. Dobrze by było jakbyś np wrzucił filmik - wtedy można zobaczyć jak światła z lamp, samochodu, piorun i błyski z luf działają jednocześnie
Jak dla mnie, górny jest lepszy
Ciężka sprawa, obie są świetne, ale chyba minimalnie wygrywa Greco (wydaje mi się że te lepiej pasują do otoczenia)