This member has provided no bio about themself...
Is this mod still happening? Where's the download?
Drop the files into the folder with the game's main files, where it's installed (right-click game shortcut > "open file location" > put the mod in there) and then set the graphics tweaks on / off with SHIFT+F12 at any time while in-game.
Works -- makes the visuals 'clearer' (less hazy / lighter).
Bugged -- don't bother. The night vision goggle's character's arms are twisted behind his body... like in The Exrocist! xD
Works well with v1.2.1803.135 -- thanks!
Maps should be placed in this file structure:
"Company of Heroes\Data\Scenarios\MP"
They do NOT go in the "Documents" folder -- they go in the ROOT/INSTALL DIRECTORY of the game itself. If you're using mods (e.g., Blitzkrieg), the maps go in the same "Data\Scenarios\MP" folder structure OF THE MOD.
Fear is what you DON'T see. Nothing is as scary as your own imagination and the paranoia of not knowing.
Extreme is a good combat racer. Why has it such a low rating? The price is a bit steep for what it is (mindless, shallow high-speed blasting), granted. But, on sale, it's a must-have for fans of these types of games.
So, it occurs in the Endless modes, too?
A good way too implement it would be to have it become more frequent (with the corresponding weather conditions) the longer one survives in Endless...
Lightning strikes ― are they unique to the Christmas stand-alone version or are they incorporated in the full game (got version 1.18)?
You should pick up the Terrordrome game and finish it / iron out the bugs...
Either / or. Racing games with no multiplayer are like masturbation with a sand paper glove.
Should be renamed 'Backroom Battyboy Butt Brawlers'.
Narako or Sadako? lol
Awesome game. Near infinitely replayable.
...Or a Windows Phone game.
Would buy this in a heartbeat IF it had 2-player split-screen or LAN... <_<
Is this some kind of spiritual successor to Babel Rising? Why no co-op?
Okay. I have to take issue with this collision detection / hit box thing. How can a spider ON MY RIGHT HAND SIDE face hug me if my jousting pole is drawn WELL before we impact? Either I knock the spider out -OR- we miss each other. The only way the spider can face hug me from that position is if there is some glitch with the hit boxes. ...or the spider has his own 'time slow' item and dodges my jousting pole! <_<
This is saying nothing of how often Buckethead can double K.O. with you on your right hand side while your pole is drawn. There's definitely some bug with this aspect of the game, and I have to say, it's becoming infuriating. >.<
● Provide a ' drop item' button so that the player can jettison chest pick-ups / items they do not want. Some items (e.g., time slow and rainbow) are only effective in specific situations and can actually hinder one's vision / timing if used at the wrong time. Being effectively forced to use the first item in your stock when you pick up another causes problems and often ends runs prematurely for no fault of the players. It's only logical that items should be discardable and it would add strategy to the game while removing some of the luck factor.
Start in Safe Mode with as few drivers as possible then try System Restore. If that fails / cannot be done, try save / back up whatever files you can and reformat.
They must be some low level cumulus clouds...! <_<
● Make "scratches" irritate the horse and make it harder to control immediately after a collision (for a second or two).
● Increase the time the rider is off balance after a "scratch" occurs.
● Delay thunder 'til AFTER lightning strikes, in-keeping with logic and physics... and buck the trend of 99.99% of games are films... and be a hero in the process!
● Day-night cycles for longer rides (say, exceeding 2000 meters(?))
No coöp = fail.
● Different properties for riders and horses ― e.g., some horses jump farther but are slower to turn, while some riders are faster with the jousting pole but take longer to recover after being knocked off balance.
● Adjust the collision on knight versus knight 'side swipes' (if you cannot reach each with your jousting poles, how can you collide to double K.O. each other?)
● Introduce the 'dream' (blurry screen effect) mechanic for when the player is knocked off balanced (from side swiping objects, geometry) ― e.g., a moderate, short-lasting dream effect kicks in after the first or second collision and then exacerbates if more collisions are had in a short space of time. This would lend more weight to the 'off balance' mechanic in the game that, as it stands, doesn't have much of an effect on gameplay, and would incentivise players to not ride through heraldry standards / flags etc. It would also be fun!
● A colour editor for one's avatars / characters
DX11 for... this?? lol
Still a better sports story than American gridiron.