This member has provided no bio about themself...
Thanks for the info! I'll see what might have caused this problem as I've heard several other reports about this one. After couple of retries it should start normally without any problems.
I could add some extra colors or at least modify current colors the way they don't resemble too much each other.
About the momentum, this would be a good idea, but it would cause another problem. I'll figure out the solution for sure.
Spikes. I'm going to add unchanging collision mask which doesn't go with the sprite. I was just thinking way harder than I actually should. This will be fixed.
Thanks for the suggestions!
"black blocks are barely visible on black background"
There's plenty of other colors, unless you are already using all of them. However, this block is going to change sooner or later so I can hint about that issue to my pixel artist.
"too much momentum when placing one portal beneath yourself"
This one was to prevent player instantly to warp back and forth. Is there situation where this would be harmful?
"give option between old and new?"
Space spikes are going to be space spikes. You can, however, create your own theme. It could be the already existing one with only few new modifications (It's a bit broken, but next version should fix it). I can pass this info to my pixel artist as well.
Thanks for the feedback, Sephos! I'm glad you liked it!
"Theres a few bugs here and there but nothing too noticeable."
Dare to say what you mean by this? Something that wasn't working as intended or some silly logical failures?
"i would love if there was maybe more of an story or something to keep you playing"
This is still in alpha stage. Well, not a good excuse, but excuse nevertheless. There will be a story, but not just yet.
Indeed it is! :D
Opsie! Secretly updated, now shows the right pics.
That's interesting. When I tried out "Halfmap challenge" this happened, but I fixed it and tried... and it still exists? This sounds like I had to release hotfix in a few days. x_x
Ofcourse there had to be something like that. I'll put it into my todo-list.
I'll fix this ASAP before Friday.
Thanks for the heads up!
1) I'll take a look at this. I've fixed couple of things already, not sure if this still exists.
2) I've experienced this only once. How and when does this happen? Can you reproduce it somehow? In what kind of situation that happened?
3) This doesn't mean that you can place block top of a block so there's multiple block inside each other? I think this is the thing that snaps the grid and instead of 32x32 grid movement, blocks move precisely to that point where your mouse is? This is actually a feature. In edit mode, try to hit button "B". You'll see it will toggle grid movement on/off. This one I've been thinking to remove, because it would only cause destruction and chaos on the longer run. If this wasn't the case, please, fill me for more details.
1) Hmm, yes. Have to fix that ASAP:
2) This is solved. Half accidentally, half on purpose.
Thanks! I will!
1) This would be great idea. However, I can't promise anything. Not yet.
2) Nothing like is coming, but some other generic enemies, yes.
3) Reverse gravity is in planning phase. There's still couple of things that needs fixing before I can do it.
4) Replay system needs a lot of improvements. It's been stuck for sometime on it's early version.
Thanks for the feedback again! I've already fixed railed stuff jumping... this same is happening with mechanical hands as well. New version coming later this month so we just have to live with it for now. Luckily when you stop the game, everything will jump back to their places.
I'll take a look at that semi-solid platform.
I'm glad you like. :)
Thanks for the info! I've managed to fix treadmills/assembly lines and also improved air control overall. Blinking is normal behavior, as if you are trying to lead the power to something that doesn't exists there at the moment, it won't have any effect, but I'll put this on the list and see if I'll do something about it. Same thing with levitating blood.
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it until the next version is out.
Thanks for testing! Currently the game is in alpha stage, meaning that there is a lot of flaws. Few more questions if you don't mind:
-Mechanic hands: What's wrong? How are they broken? You choose the place you want, then drag and drop the other end where you want and then connect the thing you want into the other end.
-Map upload is not yet working, as the download system is still not ready, sorry for that! If you want, you can send maps you've made for me (circuitconfusion at gmail dot com)and if I'm pleased enough, I'll put them into "community" playlist. :)
-Hmm, power down railed things. This would be nice idea, in fact. I'll investigate this one!
-Movable. I'm thinking to add two kind of boxes: Wooden and metal. Also why not giant balls as you said. Yes, there will be a movable things in the future.
Thank you! ^^
I'll work alone, mostly. My brother is great composing epic orchestral tracks, so I sometimes take and use them in my own projects (My skills can only let me create danceable music). The biggest thing I'm missing, is graphic/pixel artist. I know plenty of coders, but they have faced the same thing: No graphic artist or designer. Still, won't let that slow me down, buehahahaa!
I really appreciate your comments! :)