"Imagination is a limit far more formidable than technology.Technology is a key far less potent than imagination. Imagination AND technology working in tandem - are free from all limits, except one: imagination." ~HexenStar
I have missed an update, i know...but, here we are.
Added further visual upgrades to Map 9 (Caves, ex-caves to be exact). That map was WAY too much trouble for something that stands only on 66% of the max segs. Finished the Shadow Wood enhancements. Also - finished the revision of map 27 (Monastery) and map 21 (Forsaken Outpost). Map 21 has been upgraded several times before, but since i made numerous retroactive changes to the texture set - it had to be reaffirmed every time. Currently, i am working on map 24 (Effluvium).
A look at the Underground Ruins - what used to be Caves of Circe...
Beside the visual level overhaul, certain inaccessible passages are now made accessible, allowing both more fluent exploration - and more eye candy.
Shadow Wood celebrates its new grand starting area...
And now, let's review the mod completion stats again, - something we have done a couple of months ago:
- intended complete level remakes: 100% complete
- intended complete level redesigns: 100% complete
- partial level design enhancements: requirements extended, 60% complete
- overall level geometry / aesthetic fixes/alignment and revision: 60% complete
- gameplay adjustments (planned for Fighter weapons only): 75% complete
- blood effects not working correctly: 50% fixed
- new custom-made content: 100% completed
- custom content revision: 80% completed
- story screens: 0% complete
- entire game verification and testing: 10% complete
In case you haven't caught on, - with the drastically increased standards for all levels and the insane amounts of time that each segment takes - we are on the way to Legend 9...more on that in the future.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.