I'm lazy and opinionated but I'm trying to help you be a better person.
Frustrating controls and a few game-stopper bugs. Never completed the game due to crashes. Mildly entertaining while it lasted.
Overall a fun game. Glad I bought it.
* Some very good ideas.
* Art assets are nicely done.
* The progression and change in available gameplay is nice.
* Story is okay.
The not so good:
* Slow and unnecessary interactions and activities between real action.
* Not all art assets are appropriate for the entities they're representing.
* Insufficient feedback during FPS combat.
* Not all keys can be bound within the game.
* Poor performance in some areas.
* UI is cumbersome for most tasks.
* The various gameplay modes (FPS, RTS, space sim) do not feel finished or polished.
* Only a 32-bit executable.
Looks very nice. Simple gameplay. Frustrating much of the time.
Fun a few times. Gets boring having to play the same levels over and over. You can save and exit only at the end of a level; exiting any other time will discard all (including saved) progress. Graphics make it difficult to identify entities. Levels are repetitive and mostly linear.
Tower defense with a vulnerable avatar. Got overwhelmed very quickly as the weapons did very little damage and the enemies took over the only source of income.
Doesn't use native window manager and chrome. Accidently maximised the window and couldn't easily quit or exit.
Also requires an account to play; no way to just jump in and have a game.
Not much there yet. The wall destruction doesn't really matter. Gameplay has little variety.
Will keep watch.
As of 0.2.0q.
Some fundamental issues and features need further development; especially in regards to the isometric perspective. The static world might limit the number of replays.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.