• Register

Lover of games. Spare time indie developer and game designer. Messes with audio when no one is looking.

My Blogs

No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Start a group Groups
Compiled Games

Compiled Games

2 members Developer

Developers of Tech Age Rebellion - a four-strong team with two members from France and two from Brazil, working remotely. The team met when playing and...

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.

Level
Avatar
Avatar
Last Online
Country
Brazil 🇧🇷
Gender
Male
Friends
Become friends
Member watch
Follow
Statistics
Rank
43,355 of 714,825
Visitors
271 (1 today)
Time Online
6 hours
Activity Points
81
Comments
10
Site visits
202
Contact
Contact
Send Message
Steam
Gabeux
Twitter

Latest tweets from @gabeux

Really proud of the work of @kirthos and @mariana_mattevi . Can't wait to share all the stuff we are preparing with… T.co

May 27 2020

RT @notch: Elon Musk

May 21 2020

After 3 months of work, we've finished the next step in our journey. The first large update for Tech Age Rebellion.… T.co

Mar 30 2020

RT @TechAgeGame: Hello! We've been at work doing dozens of fixes on the Experimental version. Although it has been out for a couple… T.co

Mar 10 2020

Hours writing tutorials all the while with the certainty that 90% of the people will skip it. The other 10% shall… T.co

Feb 13 2020

RT @elonmusk: Never trust cynics, as they excuse their own bad deeds by telling themselves everyone does it

Dec 20 2019

RT @TechAgeGame: Youtuber Nookrium did a video playing TAR! We were really happy to see it and took a bunch of notes as he played. 😁… T.co

Dec 20 2019

RT @elonmusk: Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people who will make this statement

Dec 5 2019

Thanks so much to @itchio for the support and the great store, full of neat features for indie devs! T.co

Nov 25 2019