Ask, and I will answer (c)
Is this still being developed? PLEASE tell me it is! :(
Is it just me, or does Reformist sound kinda...fed up?
I second this: when I tried entering the "castles" in Khergit towns, the game crashed.
Sweet! Will we be able to actually ride this thing?
Is this mod dead? I desperately need an update! :(
Also, it crashed for me once I started a new campaign.
Sounds good. Let's see.
А о чём мод-то? А то, здесь инфы с гульк.
This is a standalone version, right? I don't need to download the previous file?
Looks more like a castle actually. :D
Pretty nice though.
By the gods, damn it, where've you been all this time? :(
I've been waiting for an ancient Middle East mod forever, and you're only posting it now that I stopped playing MnB! :(
Lookin' good! But wasn't this project canned by id?
What stats does each improve?
Looks a bit too much.
Maybe so, but not all mods for horror games are actually horror. I remember, there were mods for Doom and Quake back in the day that had little-to-nothing to do with horror or even killing.
"(i have managed to crash it once in testing, intentionally)" - funny though
Hey, a girl is a girl, ya know?
Wasn't it featured, in some form, in Fallout: New Vegas though?
Isn't the left piggy a bit too buff?
Ah, ok. Cool!
Please add some proper graphics options! I installed the game, set the graphics to lowest in the launcher, but the in-game options are still at high. I had to set them to low as well, and restart the game, but the graphics are still over the top. The film-grain effect in the menus is annoying, and I can only see hair in the character creation menu. When I finally get into the world map, I can see all the blips, cursors, and menus, but not the map itself, yet, when I open one of the menus, the map appears in the background. What the heck?
I mean, sure, maybe my graphics card isn't very good, but if that were the case, how would I see anything in the game, at all?
Here's a few things I noticed in the current release:
1) The Sarmats are using Germanic culture, although they're supposed to be a confederation of Iranic peoples.
2) Some companions change their identity once you make them lords - for example, the Dacian (forgot his name) starts using Roman gear and comes to be referred to by some different name (in the Reports section, for example), which makes keeping track of him somewhat difficult and confusing.
3) Sea Raiders are all naked (save for some shoes and helmets), ride around on horses, and can generally be found in-land. Why are they called SEA Raiders then?
4) Is there a way to change my character's culture?
5) If I choose Roman culture at game-start, and get my own court, there's a Christian Roman priest. Why? Christianity was widely persecuted in the Roman Empire until Constantine decriminalized it in the early 4th century. The mod is set in ~2nd century. If anything, the priest should be pagan as well.
6) When I have my own court, and hire officials, they all have invisible gear - mesh error, I believe.
7) Still don't get the point of those 'Mystic Merchants'.
Cool! Are the machine-guns 360 rotatable? Say, a machine-gun is emplaced in an open field and my troops managed to reach it and take out the enemy immediately around the gun, can I then rotate the gun and use it against enemy troops?
Wait, what mod is this for?
Hey, guys, I was wondering: why did you stop developing Freeman Star Edge? I understand that you began working on Guerilla Warfare, but why abandon Star Edge to begin with?
Oh. Well, this looks promising! Tracking.
Wow! Now that's something that should have come out a long time ago!
This looks very interesting! I was looking for a game like this for a long time! Does it feature singleplayer and/ or sandbox?
It's kinda fitting, isn't it? A cyberpunk-esque game gets a facelift from a neural network.