This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located "North America", "South America".
Posted by Ratfish Studios on
Ratfish Studios is looking for an experienced 3D Character Artist to help with our current game, Cogflicts. In this position you will work with our concept artist and art lead to bring character sketches into full animation/rig ready game models.
If you're a self motivator who likes to add a bit of dark humor to your work, this job may be up your alley. Examples of the direction we are going for characters can be seen on, Indiedb.com or on our website. Additional examples may be requested via email. To give a brief idea, think Mike Mignola meets Dishonored meets Disney with Steam Punk robots.
- In-Depth Human Anatomy.
- Clothing and understanding folds/materials.
- Must be proficient in 3D sculpting, modeling, and painting tools.
- Understanding of PBR workflow.
- Efficient use of triangles along with topology.
- Ability to do anything from a well polished realistic style to a loose cartoonist character.
- Creating mechanical joints that look/act functional.
- Experience importing work into games.
- Marvelous Designer.
- Substance Painter/Designer.
- Can Rig and Animate.
This is a Royalty/Revshare team. Our current development scheme requires members with free spare time work until the game is released or we gain financial backing. Please, no current students or recent graduates who are looking for paying jobs concurrently. We need long term members and commitment.