Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by MoonAttic Games on
Vambrace Studios is a game development team that includes members from across the world, with over a decade of combined industry experience across multiple disciplines, and having worked on AAA titles such as Rage 2. As a company we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with an emphasis on storytelling.
We are currently in early development on a realistic, visceral, squad-based FPS that includes RPG and preparation elements.
Here you can see a 3d model of a gun which is made for the game: Imgur.com
Vambrace Studios is looking for a skilled programmer with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills to join our team. You will need to have excellent programming skills, a strong understanding of the game development process, and the ability to work closely with designers and artists to realize the game's vision from concept to completion.
If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now!
- Programming gameplay logic
- Programming mechanics
- (NOT required) Programming AI
- Ensuring that the game design is fully implemented and performs as expected
- Create the technical backbone of the game and provide the development teams with technical solutions to carry out their visions for the game
- Fluent written English and good spoken English.
- Experience in the game development industry (personal or professional)
- Great C++ Programming skills
- Great understanding of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with blueprints
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Working from home.
- We will be communicating online, via Discord.
- A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSkype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)