This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by liondude12 on
Project Name: Project ONE
Role(s) Required: Character Concept Artist, 3D Character Artist
My Role: Game Designer, Team Manager, Game Director.
Our Previous Projects: N/A as a team.
Project Length: No public release date: Estimated 2020/2021
Compensation: Revenue Share + becomes paid shortly after first public release
- Great experience with Digital Sketching
- Know how to make detailed Characters
- Ability To Work well with other programmers if needed In General:
- Good communication skills - Be active & reporting your progress to team leaders
- Ability to speak English conversationally
- Sense of humor
3D Character Artist:
- Great Experience with digital character modelling
- Know how to create detailed 3D characters
- Ability to work well with other team members such as programmers etc.
- Good communication skills
- Be active & reporting your progress to team leaders
Project Description: Project ONE (Placeholder Name) is a Multiple Choice Horror Sci-Fi Adventure game similar to games such as OxenFree. The game has a cartoon & realistic hybrid art style. The game is in early stages at the moment but things are moving along nicely. Currently the team is quite small. Hoping for a 2020/2021 completion and release. Story is currently under wraps.
If you have expertise in other areas don’t be afraid to contact us!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org