This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Ground Breaking Games on
Hi Guys, this is Ground Breaking Games and we are currently looking for C++ programmers who have an interest and a great passion in making a decent multiplayer 3D TPS game. Whether you're a professional or not doesn't matter if you're dedicated to your job and have enough time! You can check out the basic concept of our game here: Groundbreakinggames.net
- Great passion for playing and making the game
- Responsibility of your job
- Free time to work on the project
C++ Programmer Requirements:
- Understanding of C++ Programming and basic programmer workflows
- Basic knowledge in game programming
- Ability to make well-organized codes for the project
- Ability to do co-operative coding using Visual Studio
- Experiences in working with Unreal Engine 4
Our team consists of 6 members: a game designer, 2 programmers, 2 3D modelers, an environmental artist (who's in charge of level design as well) and because we are not experts, we all are also learning lots of things from developing a game SO DON'T BE BURDENED TO APPLY! (It's totally fine if you are a hobbyist)
Please apply to us on our website (https://www.groundbreakinggames.net/en/secure/apply/)