Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Halcyonwinds.com on
When the Olympus Space Station is seized by a hostile force called Crusaders, it is up to a young and inexperienced UN Navy officer to stop them before activating the Space Gate. Failure to do so would mean the end of humanity's first interstellar colony on Eos.
● Dark and Creepy
● Strong use of Light and Darkness (Shadows)
● Units realistically detailed and design
● Levels based on real-world locations (San Francisco)
● Real-world weapons
● Real-world military and civilian vehicles
● Some concept real-world military vehicles (Military vehicles not in service)
To apply, you must:
- Have good animation skills in Max
- Understand IK and FK
- Time to dedicate to the project
- A showreel/portfolio of work
- Technical understanding of animations and their use for player feedback
- Experience with Unreal and the ability to import animations and set up animation trees a plus!
- Biped knowledge required
Royalties + Per milestone payment