This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by Rhetoric Games on
Rhetoric Games is an indie studio currently focused on a puzzle adventure debut.
Some of our primary goals with this project include: shaping a resume, gaining experience and getting our name out to the public.
We are looking for a 'Level and Puzzle Designer' who shares the same goals and passions with us to join us for this project.
What you'll be doing:
- Design maps, rooms, and the layout of the levels
- Design puzzle mechanics
- Work with the directors and programmers to keep coherence
You are ideally:
- Mature and well-mannered (Applicants of greater age are prioritized)
- Able to work in a team
- Passionate about your trade
- Passionate about story driven games
- Basic knowledge of Game Design Principles
- Experience in Level Design
- Experience in Puzzle Design
- A degree in Game Design, Architecture or relevant areas to either
- Experience with a Game Engine or work experience with a programmer
NOTE: This is not a paid position. Anyways we will do everything in our power to compensate you for your contribution.
Send your application to drk_hud[at]yahoo[dot]com