This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by New Day Fiction on
The Wolves team is looking to build up our mapping department!
Your responsibility on the mapping team is to help us design levels for multiplayer that fit the game's mechanics and style. You will be tasked with producing a layout sketch and blockout, making changes based on feedback when necessary.
Keep in mind this is an unpaid position for a fangame. Here is what we're looking for:
- Someone who understands the gameplay flow of a Mechassault/Mechwarrior game.
- Someone who can produce blockouts in Unity quickly.
- A good team player.
- Willing to take and make changes based on criticism from the team.
- At least a year of experience or solid examples of previous work.
BONUS: (Not required but favorable)
- An artist who can help build up the aesthetic of the map while working on it.
- An artist who can pitch a map idea with concept art.
Wolves is a Mechassault fangame started just over a year ago. Singleplayer is functional with multiplayer hot on it's heels. To find more information you can check out Wolvesgame.com where you can find links to all of our media.
Thank you for your interest and we hope to be seeing an email from you soon!
To apply just send an email with all relevant information to email@example.com