This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Bend, OR.
Posted by venu4sony on
Job Title : Graphics Programmer – Senior/ Senior Animation Programmer
Location : Bend, OR 97702
Requisition ID : 8166783
THIS IS A PERM PLACEMENT POSITION.
• Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our in passionate team in creating a new AAA PlayStation 4 exclusive. We are looking for an Animation Programmer to help develop next generation animation systems for a current working title being developed by Bend Studio. This is not an entry level position and applicant must be able to demonstrate current working knowledge in the field of animation development for recent game applications. This role is closely related to both a physics and animation engineer.
• Key contributor to the development of state-of-the-art animation systems, influencing improvements to engine architecture, performance optimizations, and supporting production animation staff through improvements to tools and pipelines.
• Develop robust animation frameworks that will interface with physics and AI character behaviors, such as IK, procedural / physical animation, and facial animations.
• Maintaining a strong collaborative work relationship with programming peers, animation artists, and design staff.
• Strong 3D Math skills.
• Strong C++ and software engineering skills.
• Working knowledge of current animation tools and middleware.
• Strong interest in researching and developing new animation related technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Current and Next Gen game console experience strongly desired.
• 3-5 years industry or related experience.
• 1 or more published titles.
• Strong understanding and familiarity with current UNREAL technology desired..
call me right away on 415-903-5218 and send across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org