Marketing located San Diego, Remote.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, and talented Business Developer/Copywriter to help grow the company and provide professional-grade copy for public distribution. This is a full-time remote or in-house position, meaning you’ll either work from Crytivo’s homebase in San Diego alongside the core team or in your pajamas at home. You’ll be spearheading the growth of our publishing initiative, seeking out and signing promising teams, as well as growing and interacting with the community. Additionally, you’ll be tasked with providing copywriting assistance and editing for both Crytivo itself and existing/new partners.
- Help grow Crytivo through community engagement, publishing agreements and fulfillment, and public relations.
- Write or edit various documents for public distribution (press releases, blog posts, news, crowdfunding campaigns, and so on).
- Seek out and engage with potential publishing partners (find cool games and passionate teams to procure publishing deals with or add to the growing Crytivo Store library).
- Manage and assist all existing partners with copy and other related tasks.
- Be available for daily copywriting duties.
- Manage social accounts and help build our community.
- Travel to trade shows and conferences alongside the team to represent the company.
- Must be proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Must have prior experience in copywriting and public relations.
- Must be familiar with professional writing techniques and etiquette.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the gaming industry and its nuances.
- Must have a good eye for seeking new titles to publish/add to the store.
- Must be a team player with excellent social skills.
- Must be creative and driven.
- Must be a great talker and icebreaker.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must be available during normal PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) working hours.
The future of Crytivo has never been so exciting, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
Send your CV and relevant writing samples/portfolio to: email@example.com
All the best,
Send your CV and relevant writing samples / portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org