Programmers located Anywhere, San Diego.
Posted by Crytivo on
Crytivo (https://crytivo.com/) aims to deliver gaming experiences that challenge, engross, and delight players for hours on end. Whether it’s an in-house project, one of our wonderful published titles, or another incredible adventure found on the Crytivo Store, there is limitless fun to be had.
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join us. Right now though we are looking for a talented programmer with plenty of experience developing games in unity. Previous professional game dev experience is not required, but is preferred. Must be comfortable working with a large, minimally documented codebase.
Here's what we are looking for:
· Work on challenging, non-trivial tasks in the game dev environment
· Work in an environment where code peer reviews are essential. You should be able to accept peer reviews in a professional, positive, and constructive way, just like how your colleagues will respond to your reviews.
· Write clean and optimized code
· Work on a new Game Mechanics
· Be involved in the entire development lifecycle
· Ideal availability: 7-8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Preferably between 8 am PST and 7 pm PST.
· Be a team player
· Significant experience with Unity3D
· Software designs skills, including OOP
· Experience with source control concepts and tools
· Understand shaders, textures, meshes
· A good knowledge of physics, math algorithms, and procedural generation
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
While doing your application, please include the following:
· Applicants must include a Resume, a demo reel, and/or a portfolio of your most recent work
· Applicants must have Skype for the interviewing process (please include your Skype contact information)
· Please specify your pay range when applying. Applicants who do not include desired rates will be given lower priority.
We're looking forward to your application sent via email to us at email@example.com
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org