You are a cat with magic powers, stranded on a cursed island. Spiteful dogs are lurking in every corner and a fateful evil is about to emerge from the darkness. ZpellCatz is a magical Action RPG set in a colorful fantasy world.
Play it your way
The best way to fight evil? Your way! Choose a combination of hero class and guild class to best match your favored style of combat. Let your cat look the way you want to by picking from a wide selection of colors and garments.
Build your hero
Enjoy a multitude of ways to increase the power of your cat hero. Manage two skill trees, loot items, craft items, enchant items, refine gems, find permanent stat bonuses and more.
Help the townsfolk
The residents of the Greencat Village have lots of problems that need to be solved. Do you prefer rushing through the story by completing main quests only, or do you take the extra mile to gain impactful rewards from optional quests? Your choice.
*** General ***
- Added more epic items
- Friendly rooms are allowed to spawn closer to the dungeon entrance now
- Advanced blacksmith services are now cheaper when the base item is of normal quality
---- This change makes normal items worth being picked up in midgame / lategame (e.g. to craft epic items)
- Treasure rooms and boss rooms now drop at least one item of quality special or higher
- Added an option to change cursor speed when playing with a gamepad
- Reworked main menu scene
- Small bug fixes
*** World ***
- Greatly improved water / ocean mesh and added a wave animation
- Wall and doodad meshes have been improved
- Crystal cave (pumpkin prologue) walls now have crystals in them
*** UI ***
- Dialogue box now supports colored text
- Adjusted quest item info icon position
- Added new logo graphic
- Name box of the new game screen is now on top to better work with on screen keyboard (Deck)
- "Box" gamepad layout now has proper button images for "start" and "select"
- Added "Deck" gamepad layout
- Minor UI fixes
*** SAVE STATE ***
- Audio & video settings are now saved locally only
---- There is no reason to share these settings between multiple devices (e.g. main PC and Deck)
---- Breaking change: Your previous audio & video settings will be overwritten by default values
*** Engine ***
- Game engine update: Unity 2021
- Library updates
Do you own a Steam Deck? If yes, you should definitively try ZpellCatz: Pumpkin Prologue for free on Steam:
Here are some screenshots that give an impression of the recent changes:
Hey there, fellow catz! After some technical system adjustments earlier this year, I was able to make some progress with the story of ZpellCatz in the...
Tooltips are coming to ZpellCatz. You can try them in the new patch of the Pumpkin Prologue. Want to know what has been changed? Read on.
The first patch for the Pumpkin Prologue is live now. Want to know what has been changed? Read on.
ZpellCatz: Pumpkin Prologue has just been released. Yay! Want to know where to play it? Read on.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.