Zofia is a first person adventure game based in a science fantasy world. Through unusual circumstances, Alda is asked by a powerful machine to find a woman named Zofia. She sets out to the forbidden land, Zofia's last known location. Meanwhile, a powerful fighter named Godric defies his order to find a powerful magic spell that can save his family - at a cost.
Alpha for Zofia, intended for demonstration of mechanics.
This is an alpha so expect things to break. That being said I'm looking for feedback, please let me know your thoughts on gameplay or elements.
If you have performance issues, please send me your desktop/laptop specs so I can build a minimum/recommended spec sheet.
- EULA is included in zip file
- Online play 'works' but the host will have to port forward '7777' on their router to the server host
- When connecting, you may have to put :7777 after the destination IP address
- Co-op party size can be ~4 players, but it is intended to be 2
- Enabling splitscreen will disable some shaders and features
- 3 or 4 player splitscreen make break some graphical effects (apparently)
- Gamepad is fully supported but controls are written for an Xbox gamepad