Fix item pickup crash, various mercenary fix, better multiplayer lobby handling. (Multiplayer part didn't test thoroughly.)
Xecryst Remains is a party-based Fantasy ARPG Horde Game with Co-op capability. Explore a set of randomized chosen area to works on the objective to lessen the current world's problem while fight through increasing enemy difficulty in original move-while-attacking combat, either alone or with a team up to 7 members.
(Description will be changed from time to time if I have better way to explains the game.)
- Objective Based Horde Gameplay.
- Fast-paced Original Combat.
- Single or Co-op with friends with optional AI up to 7.
- Progressive Variable Enemy and Difficulty.
- Randomized Area.
- Lore Through Gameplay.
- Character, Ability, Perk Upgrades.
- Various Equipment with different play style.
- Objectively Horde Gameplay: Explore a set of randomized chosen area while working on the objective against the increasing enemy power the more time spent on exploring and destroying.
- Original Combat: Hack and slash your enemies with a weapon of choices in non-restricted animation that allowed move-while-attacking, or bombards them with a projectile-based ability using unique AP mechanic to create a highly dynamic fluid gameplay.
- Off/On-line up to 7 members: Cooperatively work with another player using lag-less client-based net code or bring along another AI controlled mercenary in both online and offline game.
- Extensive Character Upgrades: Choose a character then customized them with equipment, class affinities, modded ability and perks to create your own warrior. Progressively improve their power and expand your arsenal by looting equipment, leveling up and unlocking a new ability, perks and character through playing.
- Progressive-Based Difficulty: Along with improved stats, better reaction, quicker and smarter AI decision, the harder difficulty mode will also have more enemy variations, enemy type, and more trick to fighting against you. Be adapted or wiped.
- Randomized Area: Travel each area back and forth from a set of the randomized area with differentiated elements placement that may contain chest, trader or your primary objective.
When the world's balance is tipped by crystal unbalancing only to be aggravated by problematic factions and monster onslaught. Supported by many factions, many warriors turned to mercenary to lessen the problem by either destroying crystal to adjust the balance, hunt the monster leader, or assist the city's defense while searching for their glory. However, is it a large scale natural occur disaster or could this be done by something, or perhaps someone?
Changelogs, Upcoming Changes, What I'm doing.
Check this Google Sheet: Docs.google.com
Visit the Webpage: Xecryst.com (Outdated)
Steam Greenlight: Steamcommunity.com
Soundtrack by: Nosoapradio.us
A bit of change, bug fixes and item description fixes.
There's so many changes and fixed that I can't remember!
This is actually full game with current version, it included all previewed update and a few thing I didn't talk about like loadout presets and other QoL...
Demo is abit older than video and screenshot, mainly GUI and a few things. x64 is recommended.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Valkyrie GM for Fantasy Flight Board Games Includes editor for user built scenarios/quests. Currently supports: Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second...
OMNIS - The Erias Line is a 2D, story-driven game that blends the spirit and mechanics of a j-RPG with the darker themes of western sci-fi, fantasy and...
Tactical top-down party RPG with a pauseable real-time combat system. Project started august 2016.
This is a turn-based RPG with some crafting, puzzle and exploring. - I have been working on this game for more then 2 years. So why is this up on Greenlight...
God of War : Zoro's Wrath, is a game where you play as the god of war Ares, after recents reports of a strange creature appearing, followed by the deaths...
Necromancers! Paladins! Skeletons! Monsters! Oh, my! You play as Reva, a young fox-eared necromancer who embarks on a quest to host an awesome dance party...