For those who haven't hear Flat Universe is a top down space combat shooter. The game is under heavy development for four years and it's ultimate goal is to reach the following awesome features that no other FAN game out there ever had:
- Amazing Next-Gen Visuals, Effects and Soundtrack
- Community Shaped Intense Space Combat and Technology
- Totally Free Like all the other Awesome Fan Projects
- Thrilling Mission-Based Multiplayer Gameplay
- Expanding and Rich Universe of Interconnected Star Systems
- Large Arsenal of Fighters, Bombers, Capital Ships and Weapon Systems
- Multiplatform Linux, Mac, Windows whatever your taste we've got it
- Engaging Single Player Branching Campaing with Co-Op Option
For a couple of months now Flat Universe Multiplayer Team Arena mode is ONLINE and open for the public.
The tournament is called Flat Universe: RED FLAG 2678 and is going to take place, next month, on the weekend 23/24 of June 2018.
Additionally, the team will celebrate the upcoming event with an upgraded Multiplayer version of Flat Universe that will feature upgrades such as:
- Option to fight inside a mine field or an asteroid belt for the already featured scenes.
- Interactive menus and rooms like the single player Alpha 0.8.5 used to feature.
- Spectator mode to watch the Tournament matches even if you have been out of the game early.
We gonna be there!