It seems that a new Windows 10 update has stopped LE working for some users, which is required to launch White Day in the correct locale. This causes 'Error: C0000142' to pop up. If you do not experience this error, you can safely ignore this post.
For now, this is what you can do to fix it:
1. Download the latest version of Locale Emulator here: Github.com
2. Go to your White Day directory, and then the folder 'LE'
3. Open LEInstaller.exe as administrator, and click 'Uninstall', and close the window
4. Drag and drop the newer version of LE you just downloaded into the 'LE' folder and replace all files
5. Open LEInstaller.exe as administrator again, and this time click 'Install for all users', and close the window again
This error message should then disappear when you try to launch White Day.