Western FPS is old-school 3D FPS, that looks and plays like the first games in this genre, that were developed in 90s. Game is based on Ray Casting technology, but it has prettier cartoon-like graphics.
Western FPS includes interesting storyline, that tells you a story about Alan Wilborn. You will fight against different types of enemies, solve problems of civilians and explore colorful world, filled with secrets and easter eggs...
P.S. Hardcore mode in episode #2.
Hello everyone, I have a couple of good news for you! Before releasing my new game, Warlock Revenge, I have decided to upgrade the Western FPS to version 2.0!
Here are some changes:
1. A lot of levels have been refreshed. The main roads to the exit are the same, but there is some additional trails and non-linear features;
2. Some new easter eggs have been added, this time they will refer to some films or music bands.
3. You will have to spend some time while searching for the keys, they are hidden better now;
4. Amount of ammo, hidden on the levels, and the health of some enemies has been changed, now you can carry more ammunition with you;
5. Game will be a little bit harder, it also refers to new additional ways on the levels, they will be more hardcore than the old ones.
Download here: Indiedb.com [121Mb]
P.S. I am also thinking about making a DLC with new levels, enemies, weapons and plot. If you are interested, please like this post and write comments so I could understand, that you really need this DLC!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.