Based in Netherlands
WarpThrough is a fast arcade inspired platformer with unique controls, a charming story and tons of replayability.
WarpThrough is a solo project by Ramon Huiskamp. It was showcased at numerous times during it's initial three months of development, during which the gameplay proved to be solid: players kept coming back to play more. After these events Ramon has been working to get the visuals and narrative up to par, to shape WarpThrough into a full experience.
- Unique controls - Tying attacking and movement together!
- Four buttons to play - stylized controls for tight platforming!
- A charming narrative - Brace the dimensions to save your friends (and also the world)!
- Local multiplayer - Warp together with up to 3 friends!
- Beating up monsters - master the perfect timing to survive!
WarpThrough pre-alpha trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Roofkat allows for the contents of WarpThrough to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from WarpThrough is legally & explicitly allowed by Roofkat. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/warpthrough/presskit.
Roofkat is a dutch independent game studio focused on creating unique and interesting gameplay experiences.
More information on Roofkat, our logo & relevant media are available here.