War of the Ancients: Rome Rising
Stats for player to keep an eye on and balance is Hunger, health, thirst, stamina, (warmth/cold),toilet/hygiene
· UniStorm: Weather/dynamic, plant growth
· Inventory Pro: Crafting and inventory
· Emerald AI: AI and breeding
· uConstruct: Building
Game style: Realistic Mmorpg, open world, sandbox, 3rd person/fps
· Dynamic weather and dynamic plant growth that affects both the player and the environment. For example: Once it gets too hot your visual effect will start to go blurry slowly. As it gets more and more at a certain point your character will faint from heat exhaustion. If you have heavy armour on this will increase a bit faster than lighter armour. If it's cold your screen will start having a bluey kind of frost effect but not frost. To avoid this either go inside a house or pub or any building and you will be fine. Or have a campfire and you will be fine. There will be also a dynamic plant growth system for farming.
· Trade system and in game economy player driven between NPC cities and real player cities. If you are the mayor of the city or in charge you can organize trade routes by sea or land to the cities around to earn coin for your city to give your players. That is time based, you get payed and you have a treasury room. You can also have and build marketplaces to sell your stuff so people that aren't from your city can buy stuff even people from your own city can or go to another city if you’re not from a guild and pay a fee to set up a stall to sell your own goods but you must pay the city you go to a small fee and you keep the rest
· Building towns/cities and military forts. Choose the type of faction you like to build for cosmetic looks and different buffs: You can build your own guild town, upgrade it to a city as it gets bigger. Also, build military first with your city. Each building in this game does something and has a purpose. For example: Temples gives buffs to certain areas, have personal shrines in your own home for personal buffs and so on. Also, you when you create your town/city you can choose what nation you would like to build, as in the building. For example: Roman, Greek, Gaul and so on
· In game building system. Will be you must place the building, then you must have the wooden frame first. Once you have that, then you will have multiple choices what you want to place but when you put down the wood, the frame will go up so it will be a stage by stage style building. As you add the amount to complete the parts will be added. For example: Roof tiles get so many and then you have a frame with roof tiles then walls and glass for windows and so on
· Rich crafting system. Can craft and forge weapons armour and tools in a different way than before. When you do blacksmith you have to play a mini game to forge it. For example: Hit certain parts. If hit at the right time, it makes the weapon stronger and better durable. If not, it will be a dull weapon or not done properly and it will fail
Trades you can do for your towns or yourself:
· Toolsmither (categorized): That will make tools for other trades and jobs. For example: Axes, shovels, hammers and so on
· Carpenter: That will make the buildings and cities but will be able to make the more specialized buildings
· Weaponsmither: A weaponsmither is basically someone that will craft all the weapons ranging from swords to axes to spears to other weapons
· Dressmaker: To make tunics and normal civilian clothes that isn't armour
· Armourer: Farming tools, butcher, music playing stuff maker
· Crafting with workstations: to build smaller items. Like forges for smelting ore into bars, woodworking station to make beds and furniture. All stuff that's made from wood •
First person/3rd person view and player/ armour weight: Can play the game in first person view with the view of helmets on the camera. So, if you have a gladiator helmet that is a full face, it will have that render on the screen but you can take the helmet off to stop it being annoying. Plus, a traditional MMO style 3rd person view with the camera being at the back of player. Also, when you wear heavy armour this will affect your player. You will have lots of armour but you will be working slower. You might dehydrate faster but you will last longer in battles so you must keep an eye on it and keep water on you all the time if it's a hot day in game. If you are wearing light armour you can move faster
Player controlled soldiers: Players can spawn soldiers to be with them to give that mass feel of lots of soldiers on the battlefield. You can control them by giving them orders. This will start off with a small number, then end up being max of maybe 10 or less •
Character customization: You will be able to make your own custom character. You can choose their looks. They start off at the age of 15 years old. Then you can choose other features. Then your parents (mother and father) will be randomly generated. You choose where you’re from and you will spawn at their house. Once created, you will learn how to play the game with your family and in their town or city and you then will go off on your own
Marriage/ family/aging: In game, you will be able to marry a NPC to start your own family, have kids and grow your family. When you build a temple in your town you will be able to do this when you have kids. When they get to 15 years old you will be able to play as them (as a new character). So, you will be able to play as father and son, for example. In game, you will age over time. You start from 15 and live to about 70 (because people didn't live that long in real-life during the Roman times. But if your main character dies and you decide to have a family, you have your kids that you can play as. If not, you start from scratch. Having a family does have its purpose even though you can play as your kids. When you don't play as them they are still around and alive as normal AI, but you can teach them things. So, if you wish your kids to be soldiers/warriors, you can start them young or a good crafter or builder, for example. So, when they are old enough to be used, they have skills learnt by you and your passing it down also. They will do stuff like a normal real family does
Toilet system and hygiene: In the game, you must keep an eye on your hygiene more like taking baths and going to the toilet as there will be a toilet system and building sewage systems and aqueducts to get water for your town or fort
As in the description the fort in the game is a real fort. If you wish to go see it or more photos go to Facebook.com this actually is in italy, you can go visit it. So this is some exciting news we would love to share witheveryone, please enjoy and stay tuned for more information.
We have finally got a name now and will show a little peek of the armour in the start of the game
Welcome everybody to Project Ancient Slasher. We are proud to announce our first title and we hope you can give us great ideas, to help this game grow...
Hi everybody I would like to let everyone know that we have a facebook page.
HI EVERYONE exciting news this is a glimpse of our First person view with Armored Helmet this will be the view when you are wearing a helmet well for...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.