Vulture Patch 1.0.10
October 24, 2017 - Cubic Timeline Productions is releasing patch 1.0.10 for Vulture.
Halloween Special - 21 new Halloween themed blocks have added to the game, along with 2 new spooky weapons. These items will only be available during the Halloween season, from October 22nd to 31! Get them while you can!
New Low Price - Vulture is now priced at $9.99, and this price will be further discounted by another 50% during the Steam Halloween Sale! Store.steampowered.com
Vulture Wiki - Vulture now has a Wiki page, with item stats and guides! Check it out at Vulture.wikia.com
Our developers have been working hard, and Patch 1.0.10 includes many improvements:
- Added support for 32-bit systems
- Improved enemy AI for movement, shooting and spawning
- Improved audio equalization in levels
- Improved Paint Tool in Editor, colours now save properly
- Added item descriptions to Shop
- Improved in-level camera panning
- Fixed bug preventing some achievements from being completed
- Improved text readability
- Fixed minor bugs with projectiles and improved projectile visibility