In Unreal Estate, the City Council has hired you to design the best fantasy district. Each round you’ll draft cards, score Building cards, or surprise your opponents with Special Building card effects. Rejected designs go to the Scrap Pile. As demand for a Building grows, you can propose a building project to score. Time your plays carefully to keep the other architects from scoring before you.
The deck consists of 52 building cards and a randomly selected set of 7 special cards. We are going to start off with the building cards.
- The Wizard's Tower is worth 3 points and there are 8 of them in the deck.
- The Magic Items Shop is worth 4 points and there are 7 of them in the deck.
- The Halfling House is worth 1 points and there are 12 of them in the deck.
- The Enchanted Castle is worth 8 points and there are 4 of them in the deck.
- The Elven Treehouse is worth 6 points and there are 5 of them in the deck.
- The Dwarven Tavern is worth 2 points and there are 10 of them in the deck.
- The Armory is worth 5 points and there are 6 of them in the deck.