Inspired by games such as Gone Home and Amnesia, Unborne is a blend of horror, exploration, and mystery, where the game changes based on how the player interacts with the environment around them. Uncover the past of the Hammersley estate piece by piece, and reveal an ending that changes depending on your actions. Unravel a mystery where the more you uncover, the harder it is to turn back. Experience a game where you create your own truth.
Unborne is now on Steam Greenlight!
Unborne, along with a brand new trailer, is on our greenlight page!
In just over a day we have 350 Yes votes! Thank you so much to everyone who has voted and for all of the kind words, it means the world to us =)
Some additional notes and info about the game:
- The game is a small, open world environment, you can explore freely
- Each room tells a story, there are hidden items and secrets everywhere around the Hammersley Grounds
- We minimised long periods of walking by having a lot of detail and content evenly distributed around the whole area
- There are no coded jump scares. We really wanted to bring out the horror through the environments, story, and audio
- Puzzles are also a part of the game. Discovering clues and notes assist you with many of these
- Game is being worked on by two people
- Price is still to be determined, as it depends on how many hours of playtime the game will be able to to deliver. It will not be over $15 however!
This game is a work in progress, and we are very interested in hearing your feedback about the game!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Si vous voulez voir comment le jeu est ! Youtube.com
Gives off the kinda vibe you get from Skyrim or whatever.
Noice trailer and graphics, too.