Hide in the shadows, cloak to become invisible and ambush your enemies. Focus to slow down time, dodge bullets and move with superhuman speed. Placeholder Name - more details coming soon.
Early prototype demo from 2017 submitted for a contest.
Go invisible, activate slow motion and get ready to shoot a lot of bad guys! It's still a work in progress, but it's fun, addicting and rewarding. Combat is fast paced and unforgiving. The weapons are heavy, powerful and have devastating impacts on enemies. It's fun, I promise.
Feel free to share with your friends and post pictures. Letting more people know might help me win :D
Thanks and I hope you have fun.
7zip required 7-zip.org
Extract the entire archive and run WindowsNoEditor/CPPFPS.exe.
If you notice a poor framerate in the menu, please go to options->video options and turn down the graphic settings.
Resolution scale and post-processing have the most noticeable effect.
2 GB Ram
Geforce 4xx/Radeon 5xxx series or newer
2.5 GB HDD Space
Basically gaming PCs newer than 2012 (or gaming laptops from 2014) should have good performance on high settings.
It may still run on older systems but you will have to run at low settings and with a lower framerate.
WASD - Move
Mouse - Look
Mouse1 - Fire
Z - Slow Motion
X - Invisibility
Space - Jump
Left Control - Crouch
Shift - Sprint
E - Change weapon
F- Pickup weapon
T - Flashlight
- AI have poor vision. AI vision is stil WIP. Will be fixed soon.
- AI are somewhat psychic after losing sight of you. This is a temporary workaround to circumvent the poor vision issue.
- AI have no awareness of allies when firing, and will often shoot their teammates by accident
- AI will sometimes get stuck walking into each other
- AI thinking is framerate dependent, so on low framerates they can behave erratically or freeze
- AI will sometimes expend all their ammo and then do nothing
- AI forget about you on load
- Weapons sometimes fall through the floor
- Player's weapons will sometimes get deleted on loading
- Music suddenly stops playing
- Flickering orange artifacts/holes on walls if you turn fast on a low framerate
- Blocky lighting, lighting seams on the environment
- Video options don't save
Game - WilsonC
Music - Ben Kwok
Testing - Switchboard