Release 2.8 brings about the new M.I.L.E.S. training system. This system allows players to engage in pvp without the added risk of losing ones ship and will assist with our ongoing combat against lag. The M.I.L.E.S. system sends out a bolt of light, and upon impact of another ship, all pilots in the area are notified.
- - An issue not allowing players to deploy stations has been fixed.
- - Deploy Station Button Formatting has been removed temporarily for debugging purposes.
- - The M.I.L.E.S. System has been enabled.
- - Missiles have been enabled.
- - The server side architecture for station upgrades have been implemented.
- - Player side Ping functionality has been put in place. But has not been activated. (Wednesday Release)
- Download / Play the latest release
Login and Download the latest version. ( Version 2.8 Stable)
- New Pilot Help
Get support directly on the forums here .
- Bug Submissions, and New Suggestions
Find a bug? Have a New idea? Be sure to let me know in the comments below or post a new suggestion on the forums here.