This is the third of three major updates before we start the closed BETA this Friday. From that point on, we'll send out BETA keys as we improve server resources.
Here's a quick list of changes and new additions that have been added -- See below:
Changelog (11 Changes):
- Player labels now display correctly in some rare instances.
- Fixed an issue not allowing players to jettison items in negative sectors (-1x0 etc).
- If cargo bay is more than 100% full, the bar should now remain at 100%.
- Sometimes pilot location data would not save when entering a new zone.
- Players can now build stations.
- Relics have been added.
- The Falcon has been added.
- Station Parts Factory has been added to Sector -1x0.
- Player Coordinates are available.
- Cargobay restrictions have been disabled when docked at station.
- Jettisoned items now appear further from the ship.
- We will be patching regularly before the BETA this Friday, please send us bug reports directly.
Find a bug? Have a New idea? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.
-Edward "Taurian" Melville