The early 22nd century began the era of "time travel". At this time, the UN Security Council also created the "Time Bureau", a special surveillance service where employees are required to eliminate anachronisms caused by people visiting past events.
Their job is to follow these tourists and preventing any interference with history as it is known. They must also prevent people from smuggling artifacts from the past into the future, which could upset the economy.
One of the employees of the "Bureau" is a man named Maxin Gromov, and it seems today is going to be especially hard for him...
Some of the main features of “The Challenge” include:
- An original story from a professional writer of science fiction
- Interesting quests in different time eras
- Mazes full of dangers
- Excellent graphics (powered by the latest version of the Unreal Engine 4)
Steam Page: Store.steampowered.com
Update (v0.3.2.0)- Completely new 3D interface dialogs
- A new way of managing cargo capsules
- Task System (Early version - fully operational at the base station and partially working on the Stone Age level)
- Final puzzle for "Stone Age" level added
- A significant increase in performance
- A completely new intro
- New sound effects
- Improved artificial intelligence of enemies
- Interactive lockers
- Improved graphics on all levels
- Preparation for the completion of "Stone Age" level. Soon you will be able to continue the story
- Now, the code is erased in a Time Machine, if you have moved away from the control panel
After months of building our world in "the Challenge" we comming to the Steam Greenlight!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.