The AMC TC is an epic multi-character single player stand-alone game based on Duke Nukem 3D, utilising Eduke32 and the 2.5D BUILD engine. There are 5 episodes planned; episodes 1, 2 and 3 have been released and episode 4 is in development. Each episode is a full length campaign featuring detailed and intricate levels to explore, with dozens of secrets and scores of enemies to fight and weapons to utilise.
AMC TC Linux patch by Doom64Hunter, fixes capitalisation
The Python script included in this archive automatically capitalises the filenames in the TC's subfolders
and alters the game script files accordingly to ensure compatibility with case-sensitive operating systems,
such as those based on the Linux kernel.
This patcher can also be run on Windows and OS X, but it will not have any effects for the game itself.
IMPORTANT: To run the script, make sure you installed AMC TC version 3.2 or greater first.
1. Clone the eduke32 SVN using the following command:
`svn checkout -r 6775 Svn.eduke32.com`
2. Make sure you install all dependencies listed here: Wiki.eduke32.com
3. Build eduke32 in this folder using the following command:
`make USE_OPENGL=0 POLYMER=0`
4. Copy the resulting eduke32 (and mapster32) binaries over to your AMC TC folder.
5. Run the included python script "case-patcher.py" inside your AMC TC base folder. (tested with Python 3.7.2)
6. And done. You should be good to go!