About the game:
Adventurer took a paper bundle out of his coat. It was the very same map that the man in the tavern gave him. That map depicted a castle and marked a path to the treasury hidden behind its walls. They say this treasury contains lots of jewelry and gold, but the most valuable of them is one diamond. They say this is the biggest diamond in Dorgan, and maybe even in the whole world! Someone even said that you can buy a small castle for this precious stone, and live happily ever after until the end of your days for the rest of the money. All these talks and tales let our hero to the mysterious castle. Do you want to know who is this adventurer? His name is Swordbreaker!
The game will tell you about the Swordbreaker’s blood-drenched enigmatic adventures in a mysterious castle. Our hero has to go through many trials before he possibly could find what has led him to the castle — treasures!
Swordbreaker: Back to The Castle is a remake of the original Swordbreaker the Game. It is full 3D action-adventure with RPG elements. The action is based on the previous game plot, but the main focus now is on fighting hordes of enemies, exploring the locations, and solving puzzles.
• Dynamic battles behind the walls of an ancient castle.
• Many different locations, both inside and outside the castle.
• Character progression system.
• Different kinds of weapons, armor and magic.
• Dynamic change of music depending on the hero's karma.
Thanks for voting and helping Swordbreaker: Back to The Castle on it's quest to become the 2023 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
1. According to your requests and reviews, we have completely replaced all the hero's battle animations! Now they look much better and more natural!
2. Added a light shake of the camera when hitting enemies. This way it feels better to hit the opponents.
3. Small fix for shop.
4. Fixed an issue with inaccurate crossbow shooting.
5. Removed a few more boars from the first location to make it easier for beginners to fight in the forest.
6. Fixed the problem with the Golem reappearing.
7. Fixed auto-aim! Now he hits more accurately + uses appropriate direction strikes (for example, blow back, if the next enemy is behind).
8. Other minor fixes.
We have a big update and a new weapon- a crossbow!
We have a release here on February 21! And we have prepared a new video for you!
Now we are ready to show the final trailer of the game!
We are gradually approaching the release! We show you the beauty of the world of Swordbreaker.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.