Do you have what it takes to reach for the stars? Stellar Stars is the 1st Ever Multiplayer Online Rogue-lite Arena (MORA) that passionately cooks the best of Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas (MOBAs) and Rogue-lites together, empowering you with the ability to level up in direct and interactive ways, while fighting other players in a sci-fi & fantasy world with procedurally generated stages.
Get a taste of the star-chasing adventure on your Windows desktop! Now updated to v0.140a!
STELLAR STARS CHANGELOG/RELEASE NOTES
- Get into action right away with the new Quick Matches! Search for a match to fight against 3 other players without creating a custom room!
- Prepare for the match in the newly revamped multiplayer game room!
- Create and save character builds (5 max) easily with the new Build button in multiplayer game rooms!
- See how you fared in the match with the new post match statistics board!
- Come back to life in the new flaming hot re-spawn animation in multiplayer matches!
- Jump with more juices with the new and improved jumping animation!
- Immerse in the new gameplay experience with the newly composed sound tracks by the talented Bibiki!
- Enjoy the newly added sound effects throughout the entire game!
- Try out the local versus mode with your friend (experimental/buggy/try at your own risk! Only works with 2 XBox One controllers)!
- Eating now moves slightly slower as compared to the other characters
- Decreased the minimum requirement number of characters for a room name for creating custom multiplayer game rooms to 3 characters (from 6)
- Fixed a bug where the ready button in multiplayer game rooms could not be clicked again in a 2nd consecutive match
- Fixed a bug where the experience (XP) bar was duplicated and displayed on the top of the stage
- Fixed a bug where the victory or defeat animation would not appear in a 2nd consecutive match
- Fixed a bug where there would not be any notification of other players capturing the victory star
- Fixed a bug where exiting a multiplayer game room would show a back button that allows you to log out from the server
- Fixed a bug where you can sometimes jump extremely high in multiplayer matches
- Fixed the bug where you would not start from the Underground Caverns (1st world) in the story mode after starting and then ending a multiplayer match
- Fixed the bug where minions on multiplayer matches would be pushed back a great distance with just basic attacks
- Fixed the bug where the sound effect for when attacks hit minions isn't playing on multiplayer matches
- Fixed the bug where typing the room name for creating a custom multiplayer game room would result in it being displayed twice
- Fixed the bug where error messages for when creating multiplayer game rooms would not go away
- Fixed a bug where the end of match score/statistics board would not show the information/statistics for all players on the match
- Local Versus Multiplayer Mode! Fight against your friends on the spot!
- Ranked Matches!