Skellitown is a cross-platform competitive PvP and PvE multiplayer game with MMORPG-style combat and character progression. The game features several different PvP and PvE game modes and maps.
Three different classes each with a wide variety of skills and builds
Character progression through attributes, skills and talents.
Play solo or in coordinated team-battles
PvP game modes :
* Death match - Two teams, the team with the most kills at the end wins!
* Arena - Two teams, best of 5 rounds, no re-spawn.
* Capture and Hold - Capture and defend points on the map.
* Objectives - Objective based battles.
PvE game modes :
* Boss Rush - Defeat the Boss and his minions as fast as possible.
* Arena Pit - Fight through 20 stages of increasingly more difficult enemies
Today is the first time Skellitown will be opened to the public. Be the first through the gates and challenge yourself or your friends to some fun battles. You can grab a copy for your platform on the Skellitown downloads page Aperico.com
Supported platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android (iOS coming soon)
The one and only Test server is located in Europe (North America coming soon). So have that in consideration if you experience any latency issues. Latency and FPS monitoring can be turned on in the game options.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.