Hey guys, sorry it's been a while; I've been really busy doing uni work as of late. Here's just a quick update to inform you of how development is going. :)
I've mainly been working on the final cutscene in the game, the big ending! Unity's animation engine isn't that easy so I'm working through that as best as I can.
I fixed a huge performance issue; before the fix something was causing the fps to be around 2/3 (LOL!) but after the fix, FPS is now around 40/50 on Ultra settings*. The problem (for some reason) was the extra terrain asset I created, it was probably the un-needed trees.
If you have Facebook then sometime this week you may have seen a Shi No Mori advertisement! I tested Facebook reach-ability via ads and the results were really good considering I only spent £10. Will do again during May (marketing/promotion month).
My second university term has ended so now I have 3 weeks of slightly less stress, so I'll work on Shi No Mori a little more until I have to go back!
*This is on my own machine and was tested on a development build, actual results may differ.