Scrunk is an online team-based building and raiding game. Fight off mechs and infiltrate the enemy team's base while building up and defending your own.
Fortify your team's base with traps, walls, barbed wire and turrets to ensure your core block is protected at all times from incoming raiders.
Scavenge scrap from mechs and world events to craft explosives, bombs and guns to destroy the enemy's core block.
Dodge blast-zones or wait around to collect the scrap left behind. Fight off hordes of skitterers and shoot drones out of the sky to scavenge them for loot and scrap.
Win matches to increase your global player rank.
The servers are back up with a massive new patch. There's lots of stuff this time round, check out the changelog for all the posts. Make sure you read till the end for some Steam keys!
We've also done a lot of work towards stats not increasing if they're against your own team (e.g. teamkilling) and getting kill credit for your placeables' kills (e.g. landmines, fire, etc).
We're sorry for the server down time but server cost a lot. We'll be putting up two NAE servers for now. If there's more demand we'll put more up.
We've started a new GitHub repo with all our tools and scripts for server owners. Check it out: Github.com
- Added leaderboards! This new menu will allow you to see all other players' ranks as well as your own in a list sorted by rank.
- Added hidden servers. Using the -h launch parameter, your server will no longer appear in the server browser and players won't be able to matchmake into it. Hidden servers will also not report match stats.
- The Core UI will now visually countdown the health of cores to make the UI stand out more.
- Added a new UI element showing vote-kicks. It will display the name of the kickee, the time remaining and instructions on how to vote.
- Added a new /stats chat command that will show you your stats including blocks destroyed, damage done and kills.
- Added death messages for when you die to another player's blocks (e.g. explosives, barbed wire and fire).
- Added a new /reportbug chat command for reporting bugs directly into our Discord.
- Added a new /discord chat command to automatically join our server.
- Halved the amount of rank points needed between each rank (500 -> 250).
- Ammo can now stack up to 100.
- Increased the damage of the pistol (16 -> 18).
- You will now lose 50 rank points for leaving a game while the walls are down.
- Your player stats are no longer incremented if they're against your own team. E.g. your "destroyed blocks" stat is no longer incremented if you destroy your own team's blocks.
- Fixed a number of server-side issues related to swapping items.
- Fixed the space difference between the playerlist and the escape menu if both were open. The escape menu will now always be on top.
- Fixed explosions not counting towards mech kills.
- Fixed music volume not resetting after leaving the settings without applying.
- Fixed music not playing again after exiting to the main menu and then going back into a game.
Thanks for reading! If you'd like to get involved with our community come over to our Discord channel and say hello!
We're posting regular dev updates there and it's easily the best place to give us feedback.
Scrunk has launched today and is free from July 12th until July 15th!
The final Scrunk 101 covering the scrap-related mechanics in the game including a number of PvE elements. There's also lots of stuff about Scrunk's release...
The second part in a three part series covering the three main aspects of the game. This time we're going over the raiding mechanics and how to get inside...
The first part in a three part series covering the three main aspects of the game. This time we're going over the building mechanics and how to defend...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.