- Full, optional Newtonian movement system.
- Two methods of block placing, traditional and empty-space placement.
- Nearly 100 separate components, each lovingly rendered in chunky, 8-bit style voxels.
- Over 30 separate Materials, including Steel, Plastic, gold, and of course, butter.
- Full rotatable block-placement system, with six separate rotations for every block.
- Full lighting system with colored lights.
- Random asteroid creation with procedurally generated caves, based on real-life asteroids.
- Saving and loading system that automatically adjusts for future block additions.
Bugs? Feedback? Just want more information? Visit forums.ScrumbleShip.com and take part in the creation of the game!