Update v1.3.3 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description. Happy Halloween!
- Moved audio settings to their own location in options.ini.
- Added the medical bay and elevator machine room.
- SCP-173's halloween texture is now automatically applied when the system's clock is set to October 31st.
- Added an auto-updater.
- Added the ability for the night vision goggles to suppress SCP-895's effects.
- The propaganda leaflet now disappears from the player's inventory when the SCP-1123 event finishes.
- The player now dies when using SCP-1123 outside of its chamber (via SCP-714).
- Added tooltips to the options menu.
- Added more graphical options.
- Updated hand icon when picking up items.
- Fixed the Tesla gate activating when the player is above the room.
- Fixed a bug that caused AAText to not render properly at small resolutions.
- Fixed SCP-860-1's ambience not playing inside the forest.
- Fixed a bug that caused secondary lighting to affect Gate A and B.
- Fixed a bug that prevented swapping between night vision goggle variants.
- Fixed the night vision goggles not working when secondary lighting is off.
- Fixed the "reset096" console command.
- Fixed SCP-079's broadcasts triggering during SCP-1123's event.
- Fixed SCP-682's roar playing in SCP-1499, SCP-860-1, and SCP-1123's events.
- Fixed SCP-106's spawn in SCP-895's containment chamber.
- Fixed bugs relating to the intro office.
- Fixed SCP-895's monitor freezing when the coffin camera was disabled.
- Fixed SCP-294's injuries, bloodloss, explosion, and blink/stamina effect parameters.
- Fixed SCP-294's dispensing sounds.
- Fixed an oversight that allowed the player to leave 1123's chamber before the event completed.
- Fixed SCP-1123's pickup sound (when SCP-714 is equipped).
- Fixed the very fine night vision goggles staying equipped when they are dropped.