Update v1.0.6 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description.
- Gamma slider in the options (unfortunately only works in fullscreen mode).
- The props in the rooms (lamps, chairs, etc) aren't included in the actual room model anymore, but instead share the same model. This reduces memory consumption and the file size of the room models. The changes aren't implemented in all of the rooms yet, so the effect isn't very significant yet.
- Improved versions of the old door sounds.
- The correct sounds are now played when opening/closing the large containment doors.
- Random sound clips (distant gunfire, screams etc) are played for a short period of time after the intro.
- A small new room in the pocket dimension.
- A little new 106-related event and some improvements to the event where 106 catches the janitor in the endroom.
- The game card system is much more balanced now.
- The player walks slightly slower during the intro to match the speed of the guards.